The Saint-Lazare/Hudson Soccer Club (SLHSC/CSSLH) is currently recruiting referees for the summer 2022 season. If you are looking for a stimulating and challenging job - both physically and mentally - with a good pay and flexible schedule, refereeing might just be the thing for you!
Being a referee helps:
- Develop your sens of responisabilities
- Your discipline and confidence
- Improve and stay in shape
- Develop your leadership, your decision-making and problem-solving skills
What is it, to be a referee, exactly?
- Its being part of a great family
- Applying the Laws of the Game
- Controlling the flow of the match with the other officials
- Make sure the game is played safely
- Stay focused and in sync with the game thanks to your good physical condition
- Remain poise and in control
- Learn to work under pressure
- Finally, gain a great satisfaction of a job well done
- Turn 14 years old in 2022 (Juvenile level) or 16 years old (District level)
- Pass with at least 80% the theory and on-field trainings
- Officiate at least 8 matches in 2022
Fees: A 50$ deposit is required for the training and uniform, reimbursed after 8 games done.
Application form: Click here FULL FOR 2022
Questions: Get in touch with the Referee Director, Vincent Dupuy, 514-217-1875. email@example.com