- Online registration begins March 1st 2020 at 8pm.
- Online registrations to be paid by credit card only (only Visa and MasterCard are accepted)
- Please keep the registration confirmation you will receive by email as your registration receipt.
- Access to online registration please see below:
Register In-Person at the Soccer Office:
- Registrations are accepted at the club office as of March 1st. Office hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Payments can be made by debit, credit or cash. (NO CHEQUES).
St-Lazare City Registration Night:
- Register in person during the St-Lazare Community Center Registration night on Thursday March 12th 2020 from 6:30pm-9pm. CHEQUE and/or CASH payments ONLY (NO POST DATED CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED).
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS YOUR CHILD’S REGISTRATION CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT ALL THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION
- Medicare card for all registrations.
- Signed FSQ Club Affiliation form (by parent or legal guardian for all players under the age of 14).
The St-Lazare Hudson Soccer Club will try its best to accommodate every interested youth. However, places are limited and registrations cannot be guaranteed. Priority will be given to residents based on the date of registration.
- Requests for refunds must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event the Club is unable to field a team for any age category, the registration fee will be fully refunded.
- Any player who voluntarily withdraws prior to June 22nd 2020 Excellence Program and Development program will receive a refund minus a 30$ administration fee.
- No refunds will be given for any player who voluntarily withdraws after these dates. NO EXCEPTIONS!
The Club will not be responsible for any monies paid to a team, coach, or team official, and shall not entertain requests for any such refunds.
- A full uniform is provided to all players (jersey, shorts and socks).
- Shin guards and soccer-cleat shoes are mandatory for all ages.
|Category||Year of Birth||Sessions||Price|
|U4-U6 Academy||2014-2016||10 sessions from between June and August||$200|
|U7-U8 Development||2012-2013||12 practices (60m) and 12 games between June and August||$265|
|U7-U8 Excellence||2012-2013||20 practices (60m) and 12 games between May and September||$425|
|U9-U10 Development||2010-2011||12 practices (75m) and 12 games between June and August||$265|
|U9-U10 Excellence||2010-2011||40 practices (75m) and 12 games between May and September||$470|
|U11-U12 Development||2008-2009||12 practices (90m) and 12 games between June and August||$265|
|U11-U12 Excellence||2008-2009||60 practices (90m) and 12 games between May and September||$570|
|U13-U18 Receational||2002-2007||June to August, schedule varies by category||$265|
|U13-U14 Competitive||2006-2007||May to September, schedule varies by category||$420|
|U15-U18 Competitive||2002-2005||May to September, schedule varies by category||$400|
NEW! Multiplayer rebate for families with more than one player playing during the same session (Fall, Winter or Summer), any category:
- $30 rebate for 2 registered kids
- $50 rebate for 3 registered kids
- $70 rebate for 4+ registered kids
A late fee of 30$ will be charged for all registration received AFTER June 22nd 2020 (Excellence program) and (Development program).